Monday, August 3, 2009

Welcome to jobber humiliation

Hello. This will be a place for fans of jobbers, heels and squash matches. I especially love pro matches, real pro matches and fantasies about pros. My heros are not firemen or police officers (though they are great at their jobs). No, my heroes are Red Tyler, Tommy Angel, Ron Cumberledge, Brad Armstrong, Bob Emery, etc., etc. Basically, any jobber who was brave enough to get into the ring in small, satiny trunks and be abused for their masters, ie., the promoters. Love seeing them wedgied, yanked by the hair, controlled in front of crowds large and small. Here I will analyze various aspects of jobberhood - my favorites, favorite heels, favorite moves, most memorable matches - and you will also find an original tale I wrote, called The Destruction of Danny Rogers, which is about one poor jobber's descent into jobber hell, where he's humiliated by Windham, Funk, Orton, Buzz Sawyer (I know he's dead, but this is just a story), and more.

Hope you enjoy. 

1 comment:

  1. Just wondering if you're going to pick up on this blog anymore?

    ReplyDelete